About and Tags
Wanjing, 15. Not much of a talker & i'm a very hot-tempered person. I love Hugs & Kisses on 09 December, maybe present might do some work :P I love designing, floorball, kpop, badminton and anime. Love boyfriend & owls. ++ Eunhyuk, Gi Kwang, Adam Lambert, Jang Geun Suk, Yu Ham Min, Including Ruki & Reita. I'm taken, 051108 (L). He loves me alot & so do i. + I'm super friendly.

width="190" height="165"
They share different story.
» About Me
» LoveBox
» Tumblr
» Blogskins
» Weheartit
» Ask Me
» Baby
» Vivian
» JeanRong
» Yockyen
» Yazreenah
» ChaiHui
» Saeeda
» Yockyen
» Charm
» Sara
» Melissa
» Janet
» Angeline
» Ami
» Angeline
» Anna
» SuLi
» Cia
» C-hulin

Credits, where? here.
Pic can be found from my Weheartit / Icon from L-vebox.
Link hover from Sleepingtoys. / Color from Cbox.ws.
Emoticon from L-veBox / (c)opyright @ pin-points.blogspot.com :-)

Wanjing Says : "Click 'recent' for my recent updates. :D"
► just wonderful
vasárnap, február 01, 2009 17:41


do you think, everything, everyone, is going mental,it seems to me that it's spiraling outta control and it's inevitable,now don't you think,this time is yours, this time is mine,it's temperamental,it seems to me, we're on all fours,crawling on our knees,someone help us please
do I feel alright? no not slightly,i wanna get a flat i know i can't afford it,it's just the bureaucrats who won't give me a mortgage,well it's very funny cos i got your fucking money,and i'm never gonna get it just because of my bad credit oh well i guess i mustn't grumble,i suppose that's just the way the cookie crumbles

oh yes, i'm fine,everything's just wonderful,i'm having the time of my life

make it a nice place until that day, i guess we stay,doing what we do screwing who we screw